Anyone go see this movie yet? I must say I was very dissappointed in it, some funny parts in it but just not a good movie overall.
Anyone go see this movie yet? I must say I was very dissappointed in it, some funny parts in it but just not a good movie overall.
well if its from the people of not antoher teen movie i'm sure it wouldn't be
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
i thought the movie was pretty good
Reeking of awesomeness!
I loved Not Another Teen Movie. Just stupid pointless humor, that spoofed some of the best "teen" movies of all time. It was awesome.
Date Movie however looks like a complete ripoff of a good idea thats grown tired. Id like to see it, but ill wait for DVD.
I would wait for the DVD too!
i think it looks really stupid and that is coming from the most immature college senior in the history of time.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Had it's moments. The genre has been beaten to death.
And just think, we have Scary Movie 4 to look forward to later this year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
scary movie officialy sucks without the Wayan brothers..
Bookmarks